UPLOADING YOUR HEADSHOT
When you apply for an ITA International Driving Document, you’ll need a headshot photo of yourself.
Your headshot can be uploaded or you can take a photo from your phone or desktop.
When you take a photo of yourself, it should resemble a passport photo. There should be nothing in the background and the background should be as close to white as possible.
- Keep your head straight.
- Zoom into your shoulders.
- Make sure you have a light, clear background.
- Make sure the photo is in focus.
- Make sure other people are not in the background
- Make sure nothing is covering your head or face.
- Make sure you are wearing a shirt.